Of the 275 LLV/GLV Louvre Vans delivered by both Tulloch Ltd. of Rhodes, NSW & Hadfields (A.E.Goodwin) between 1958 - 1963, some 60 vans were converted & re-coded to TLV from October 1959 to October 1963 for the cartage of Tinplate from Port Kembla to various canneries.
Commencing from October 1964 these vans were steadily re-coded to TLX, however by 1980 there were still some examples left in traffic with the TLV coding.
These TLV & TLX packs have been back-dated with new ends to represent these vans as they first came into service.
Pack TLV-2 has 2 plain silver vans and 1 van with the NSW Red 'R' logo on its side.
Pack TLX-3 has 1 plain silver van and 2 vans with the Australian Tinplate logo on their sides.